Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Transfer Activities of Planned Order from APO to ERP

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have some planned orders generated in APO and system automatically sends them back to ERP. Each of them has several "Activities". We need to transfer the activities to ERP so that ERP can calculate start time and end time in each work center.

However, the activiteis of planned orders are not transferred back to ECC. By debugging the FM CIF_ORDER_INBOUND_30A, we found that none of the parameters contain the actitities information.

Can anybody tell me how to enable the transfer of planned order actities information to ECC? Should we do it via configuraiton or development.

Thanks

Jerome

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerome,

Standard SAP does not support your requirement if you're doing production planning in ECC.

If you're converting planned orders into Production orders in ECC, system will only populate basic dates, start and end dates.

If production planning is to take place in APO-PP/DS, you will convert the APO

planned orders from APO into production orders. The only thing that distinguishes

an APO production order from an APO planned order is its conversion indicator.

If the conversion indicator has been set in APO, a corresponding ECC production

order is created in ECC. The production dates that have been determined in APO

are transferred to this order. In addition, as with all ECC production orders,

it contains all the functions needed to execute production (printing of order

documents, confirmations, and so on).

If you're not using PP/DS, then you have to go for a custom development to realize your requirement.

regards

Mohan

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

In our scenario, only finished goods is planned in APO. The planned order is transferred back to ECC. They're converted to production orders in ECC.

Can you or anybody tell me what program I should enhance so that the start and end time of activities is sent to ECC?

Thanks

Jerome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at Note 0000161028 , this is system mod in ECC side as soon as you transfer planned order ECC does scheduling which will fill in production date/times and workcenter information. see if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerome,

Try running /sapapo/ccr for the planned order between

ERP and APO system and check any activity errors are

captured.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge APO doesnot transfer planned order activity information to ECC it only transferes basic dates and according to ECC setting production dates are filled. Still you can find out work center wise start and end dates for each operation In det.scheduling tab of planned order. Still you cannot find information activitywise.

Regards,

Santosh