cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock determination strategy defined, but PGI found deficient stocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created the stock determination group and rule for consignmnet stock and assigned the group to the material in material master and assign the rule to stock determination in WM. The strategy is to define to pick the consignment stock first then unrestricted stock next. When I created transfer order, it can pick the stocks as per the priorities. but when I do the PGI, it complains 'deficit of SL unrestricted use - 3 pcs'. is there any copy rule and setting i missed to cause the delivery order not able to find the unrestricted stocks?

Elaine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7, select your item category and execute.

Check your "Special Stock" field, If you want that system consider consignment stock then use W.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MT,

it doesn't work. in fact if i don't set this specific stock, it can determine the consignment stocks when checking the availability check. but when creating the transfer order, it seems not able to see the consignment stocks in warehouse.. any more advice?

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elaine,

Did you find a solution to this problem? If so, would you please share the resolution?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IMG >>> Materials mgt. >>> material mgt. and physical inventory >>> stock determination >>> Assign stock determination rule in application >>> Delivery

Hear u can asign stock determination rule to delivery Item category

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I assigned the rule to delivery already, but it didn't work.

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OSPX following setting must be

WM PROCESSING - 3 (Stock determination has priority)

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

it was set to 3.

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OSPX following setting must be

WM PROCESSING - 3 (Stock determination has priority)

Also in same t-code there is option STOCK DETERMINATIO ITEM TABLE at left last, double click on this

Maintain stock indicator

K (Consignment) - Your storage location - Priority as 1

F (Unrestricted) - Your storage location - Priority as 2

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Feb 5, 2010 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

They were set.

Elaine