SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Fianancial trans of commitment in fund center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting one issue while doing the GR/IR wrt PO system is throwing error that

(Posting not possible ,incorrect financial transaction of the commitment )

I checked and found that the below combination we are using .

Below is the combination of Financial Transaction and Commitment Item Category for each of the type.

Cash Account : 90/1, Expenditure Account: 30/3, GR/IR Clearing Account: 40/3 ,

I checked the commitment via FMCIA and found that Expenditure Account: 30/3, is used.

Conclusion: if I will change the commitment master data from 30/3 to 40/3 , I think if i change the data then system will not populate the error.

Concern: Will it effect the existing data means PR is existing with 30/3 combination in commitment.

Please let me know can I change the combination in commitment?

Regards

Arun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change financial transaction of commitment item, after the postings have been made. You'll have to create new commitment item and assign it to the relevant G/L via master data or derivation strategy.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change financial transaction of commitment item, after the postings have been made. You'll have to create new commitment item and assign it to the relevant G/L via master data or derivation strategy.

Regards,

Eli