cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document cant be billed due to credit limit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have a sales order i am going to do billing(order related) its showing error"document cant be billed due to credit limit check".

I have checked in FD32 customer credit limit 200,000RM and recievables140,991.4 and sales value 21,980.

customer used only 81% of credit only.i have checked in open orders(9032.80), open deliveries and open billing doc.but customer can use still 28,086. But system not allowing to do billing for 950RM.

Is there any other areas i need to check? Experts give me some inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Nooka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes .. u can release in VKM3 but acually it is blocked inspite of credit utilised 81% could be due to payment terms exceeded. Juist have a look at other controls like this.

Regards

krishna

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sales value 21,980

Sales value shows data,tat means ther r some open orders open delivery or open billing document.

check through VA05 for open SO

VL06 for open delivery mark A for billing status

Thanks

Shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Use se 38 and run report RVKRED77 for the particular customer and credit control area.I hope this helps you in solving your problem.Let me know if you have any doubts.

Edited by: chinmay r goswami on Feb 9, 2010 8:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check is there any parent customer assign to your customer, might be your credit check assign to the hierarchy.

check the open orders and open deliviries for the customer. Sometime system consider open deliviries also.

Please check and revert with your findings.

Regards

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in open orders,open deliveries and open billing documents but credit used within the limit only.still we can use the credit. My client asking me what is the root cause of this still i have the credit why its blocked. In VKM1 its showing credit limit 200RM only.

Regards,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run the T-code VC/2 and calculate the total sales value.

Please revert with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not configured this area. When i tried this VC/2" no view can be determined for application RVKUSAT1 for user xxxx".

Is there any other area i need to check?

Regard,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check in the sales order that you have maintain the payment guarentee procedure because of this the system is not allowing to do the invoicing

PATH: VA02sales order no-Go toItembilling document---payment guarentee procedure

so kindly check that and remove or assign the financial document to that for processing the billing

By doing above the issue will be resolved,kindly check and confirm.

if you have any further clarifications let me know

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for all of you to responded my issue.

Regards,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VKM3

and release your sales document from credit

Kapil