cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Excise Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CIN, what are the Standard Reports matching to the Indian Excise Legal department?

& what are the Non-Standard Reports that need to be customized?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shashi,

CIN related reports,

J1IFR List subcontracting challans

J1INREP Reprint a withholding tax certificate for a vendor

J1IR Download register data

J2I9 Monthly CENVAT return

J2I5 Extract data for excise registers

J2I6 Print excise registers

J1I7 TO SEE EXCISE INVOICE DOCUMENTS REPORT

J2I9 MONTHLY REPORTS OF EXCIE REGISTER

J1IGR EXCISE REPORT FOR GR.

J2IUN EXCISE UTILISATION REPORT.

Customised reports depends on the requirement.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swamy,

My concern is whether can we get the following reports from Standard SAP 6.0 as we are using the latest patch

1. Cenvat Credit register in Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

2. CENVAT Credit return in Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

3. CENVAT Abstract Register in Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

4. Despatch Report Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

5. CENVAT Credit Report Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

6. CENVAT Revenue Statement Report Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

7. Duty Payable Satementv Report Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

8. FG Stock Statement report Standared report is suffecient or do we need to customized for Legal requirement.

Please let me know for above mentioned reports will suffice in standard R/3 and what are the T-codes for the above reports.

Thanks

SVR

Edited by: shashi mantripragada on Feb 8, 2010 9:19 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge, SAP has not addressed to meet CIN requirement perfectly. Few third party vendors approved by SAP are there to configure CIN version who can deliver all CIN related reports. On the other hand, you have to develop on your own to meet the client requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)