cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error deactivate services at SAP webdispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

when i try to deactivate service on my active host at webdispacher admin, i've got error

unhandled exceptions:

Illegal HTTP request method. Possibly outdated admin pages.

please help to solve this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

Thanks for your help. This problem is solved. teh solution is i copy wdispadmin.SAR from exe directory then sapcar this file to admin directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For us it was a similar solution, but please do consider the fact that the wdispadmin.sar files, once uncompressed, may be older than the ones you may already have in the kernel itself (folder exe), under the sub-folder: admin.

What we had to do to make it to work, was to copy the admin folder from the kernel (exe) directory to the webdispatcher folder W##, where we had an older version of the admin folder and its contents. That was the reason for us to be facing the error that is described in this forum.

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Could you tell me, how to regenerate the error, and where i can find the error log.

Thank

Regards

Hadi P

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Re-generate the error and post the latest generated error log content ( webdisp) .

Thanks

Anil

Edited by: Anil Bhandary on Feb 5, 2010 8:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Current Patch for Production system is 177 same with suggestion in 1245191

in the other hand, our Dev System current patch is 140, and this error does not occured.

So if i upgrade the patch number, will it solve the problem ?

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was having same problem . upgrading the WEBDISP binary resolved my problem.

Thanks

Anil

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess that you need to upgrade to higher web dispatcher patch level. There is a note 1245191 with similar message.

Cheers