cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Custom Fields for Shopping Cart Item

0 Kudos

Hi

We are upgrading from SRM 4.0 to 7.0. Can you please help how to migrate the custom fields logic. We created fields in following shopping cart structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CST_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CST during upgrade. IncludesINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF already have fields from SRM 4.0 Implementation. In SRM 4.0 BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 was used to populate values. In SRM 7.0 we tried to use Enhancement Spot /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FIELD_EXTENSN that has BADI's /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FE_FILL_HEADER and /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FE_FILL_ITEM in it. During shop transaction these BADI's are not getting triggered. Is this the right way of populating data or do we need to use Webdynpro Enhancement concepts of custom views to populate custom fields .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also need to add the custom fields in SRPO->SRM-> cross application settings->extensions and field control->configuire field control->configure control for fields on item level.

There in the field Dynpro cunstomer class , create a class with method CHANGE_META_DATA so that you can control the custom field attributes

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. This configuration was already done. Unfortunately this config is used only to control Field Visible, Enabled and Required attributes. What i am looking for is how to pass data in the custom field. One of the custom field has to call a function and determine dollar amount and populate. IN SRM 4.0 we used CUF BADI's to default in 7.0 i can't find any. Tried doc change not working.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which data is receiving this method?

How can I know the information to receive in this new method?

Experts Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem that Dhivya Baskaran

The window is:

dynpro: / SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DO_SOCO_GAF_3
Window: IV_L_FPC_GAF_CA
View: V_AO_SOCO_GAF_3

I need to add a customer field in the header and I know the parameterization it is for this screen

anyone can help me?

thank you very much

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

Please post new question or search in the forum for the solution to your question.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.

I am new in this.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can you view the custom fields in the shopping cart screen?

pls check in SPRO > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control > Configure Customer Fields > Define Customer Fields on Item Level > Append for Customer Fields on ShC Item & Append for Customer Cross-Document Item Database Fields if your custom fields are there.

regards,

kezia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I m facing the same problem on header level. Till now I only found out that I can create customer fields on database level. They are shown for the user. And create Customerfields for display. They are displayed in the shopping cart for the user but will not transfered to the database.

I need a field that is shown on the screen and transfered to the database when saving shopping cart.

Is the only solution to enhance the webdynpro or is there a easier way to create customerfields ?

unfortunatly the cuf_badi ist obsolete with srm 7

Thanks for help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vineela, Rico,

could you resolve your problem in the meantime? If yes it would be interesting to communicate your solution.

Regards

Joe

Dhivya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are upgrading from SRM 5.0 to 7.0. We created 2 custom fields using configure field control in Meta data handling (SPRO) and enabled them for visibility. When we tried to see these two custom fields, they didnt appear in the web dynpro component.

Web dynpro details are below.

Webdynpro: /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_ACC

Window : IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS

view : V_DO_ACCOUNT_DETAIL

Field : zzXXXX

We have to manipulate the data of those fields.

Since we couldn't see those fields, unable access the data. Could you pls suggest what was the solution you found for your issue.

Thanks

Dhivya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhivya ,

you need to set the meta data properties to make the filed visible and editable .

go to tcode SPRO>sap treference IMG>supplier relationship management>SRM server>cross application basic settings

>extension field control>configure field control>configure control for fields of substructures>metadata for fields o substructure and table -like enhancements-->click on new entries

bus. object set type : 31

structure field name :z field

bus object type : bus2121

set level : item / Header

set sub type : 31

field visible : check the check box

field enable : check the check box .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti