cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP RFC Function to merger table data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anybody tried to merger that from multiple table in 1 table using ABAP RFC function module.

I have to merger 3 table into 1 which I am not able to do using Combine or Union operater.

One solution suggested in the below thread by Marcel was to use ABAP RFC function mod..I dont know how to do that.

If anybody has tried please share.

Thanks,

Murtuza.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe he is saying write your own custom ABAP function module with remote enabled.

This means you would write the ABAP code that can process all three tables and combine into one table. Hopefully you know how to write ABAP code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply,

I got the solution without ABAP code.

I created a structure of table (Key Figures) in Column of query designer and then use that structure in VC to output table.

There I had used formula for each KeyFigures using IF ...something like this:-

NVAL(IF(@Key_Figures=="Prior Sales",0,IF(@Key_Figures=="Price",NVAL(IF(#ID[ACA257]@Price_Impact_value>=0,#ID[ACA257]@Prior_Sales_Value,#ID[ACA257]@Prior_Sales_Value+#ID[ACA257]@Price_Impact_value)),IF(@Key_Figures=="FX",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_3,IF(@Key_Figures=="Volume",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_4,IF(@Key_Figures=="Lost Mix",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_5_6,IF(@Key_Figures=="Gain Mix",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_5_6,IF(@Key_Figures=="Current Sales",0,123))))))))

This way I got the output table as required.

Pls see this thread for the requirement.

link:

Answers (0)