cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript MAIN Window ITEM TEXT Printing in NEXT PAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to print the Item Text (Item Description or Column Description) if the Item Values (Lines) goes to the NEXT page in the Form. I have TEXT ELEMENTS defined for ITEM TEXT and ITEM VALUES in the MAIN Window. There is no issue with Printing the Item Text and Item Values in the FIRST Page. But in the NEXT page only when the Item values are printed (Item lines in excess of FIRST page), ITEM TEXT needs to be printed before printing the ITEM VALUES. If the FROM goes to NEXT page but not the Item values, then ITEM TEXT need not be printed in the NEXT page. The number of lines in the MAIN Window is different for both pages (FIRST & NEXT). I am not sure how to get this done. So, please provide me with a suitable solution to get this done. Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,

Kannan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Print ur items between PROTECT - ENDPROTECT

/:PROTECT

<ur line items>

/:ENDPROTECT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik Tarla,

Thanks for your reply. Printing item lines between PROTECT / ENDPROTECT, will lead to Print all the line item together in one page. That is not I wanted. It the line items flows to NEXT page, I need to print the Item Header/Item Text. Otherwise, NEXT page should not have the Item Header.

Thanks.

Kannan

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well its not possible to detect if your line items will get printed in one page or they are moving to next page even at runtime.

Answers (0)