cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deploy sca files and navigate to web services?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Installed SAP MDM 7.1 and also got sapmmc on my desktop.. Wondering how can I deploy sca files and how can I get web service navigator page to see web services? Any light on this?

Thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find details below:

1. How to deploy SCA files:---> You need to deploy these .SCA files through JSPM on any JAVA AS server (7.0 or 7.1 depending upon .sca files version you have). make sure your MDM version should be minimum 7.1.02.51.

2. How to get webservice Page:--> To Access web service page using the following link

http://<Netweaver Java AS Machine>:<NetWeaver Java AS HTTP port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcmdmwsgeneratorui/WSGenerator

For more details please check [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/45/018c03166a0486e10000000a155369/frameset.htm] link.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am I able to access the WSwebserver by just installing SAP MDM 7.1?

2) There is no difference between mdm 7.1 and mdm 5.5 in installation and after installation?

By installing MDM 7.1 we are not getting any WAS? if not then what is the point of having SAP Managment Console?

Thanks in advance

Rajeev

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is little difference between MDM 5.5 and 7.1 installation. MDM 7.1 is installed using SAPinst, but to my knowledge we don't get Java WEB AS with MDM 7.1 installation.

SAP Management console is used to start and stop MDM server, which is different from MDM 5.5.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in order to have the taste of MDM Web services/Web Dynpro web services, need to install WAS right?

Thanks

Rajeev

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it depends. either you install a new web as or you can use existing one (if there is one in your landscape like portal, PI etc.)

Regards,

Shiv