cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing and process on SD, creating automatic PO & billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Hoping someone can give me some insight on intercompany billing and process. I have few documents and was able to configure few intercompany process. But there are few things that I am not able to do or configure in the system. Currently we are working for a commodity company.

This process is from creating orders at Company A 1001 and having Company B 1007 create a automatic PO.

1. At company A we are creating a Priced sales order and Company B is creating a PO manually for the price and quantities that was created at Company A.

i). Is there a way to create the PO at company B automatically once I create a Price Sales order at Company A?

2. Creating an Intercompany Billing document from a priced sales contract at Company A and Company B creates Good Reciept into inventory.

i). Is there a way to have billing document posting automatically generate GR into Company B inventory?

3. Is there a way to do intercompany reconciliation and automatic clearing to A/R and A/P accounts?

Currently I can all this manually, is there a better way or automated process to do intercompany billing? I would like to say thank you ahead of time for any inputs or any document that can help with this process.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

KIndly check the below link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyofINTERCOMPANYBILLING

REgards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding Intercompany billing don't have any po

Here company which recieved sales order, that deliver goods from other company's plant

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/configuring-intercompany-billing.htm

Create PR or PO from sales order it is called as third party sales,If uyou determine TAS or TAB item category in sales order system will automatically creates PR

Process is Like this

Create sales order >>> PR(Automatically fron order) >>> PO >>> Invoice reciepts from vendor >>> Billing to End customer with refrance to sales order

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Feb 5, 2010 8:42 AM

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you should sit together with a workflow guy for this...if you have one

we conduct the auto PO-GR-GI-Billing-IR process pretty similar to your requirement. and it's done by workflow....

we don't have the auto clearing though. several programs have been developed for this purpose, not metion the standard SAP function, but none of them can avoid manual adjustment...it's reality.

Thanks!