cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m having an issue regarding the selection of tcode VF04. I always let the box 'No docs with billing block' flagged. Although even when the sales order has a billing block assigned either to the items and to the header it still is selected in the billing due list output.

This is contradictory in my opinion, once the transaction is very clear about this feature.

Does anyone have any idea about what is possibly going on?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, solved the problem by own efforts.

The assignment between the billing type and blocking reason was not defined in Sales and Distribution --> Biling --> Billing Documents --> Define Blocking Reason for Billing --> Assign blocking reasons to billing types.

Now it is working fine.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I sittl have an issue, as I stated before, I assigned billing block either at the item and header levels, and the order sitll keeps showing at the VF04 output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN Order-related billing Only the billing block at header level is taken into account in the billing due list, the billing block at item level is not relevant.

You can check by putting billing block at the header level system will take into account

if you have any issues let me know

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have not informed earlier that my scenario is about order related billing. Do you think the note is going to work anyway?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Press the F1 help on the field.

Below is the description; hope that helps.

No selection of sales documents with billing block

SD documents with a relevant billing block are not taken into account during selection.

Order-related billing

Only the billing block at header level is taken into account in the billing due list, the billing block at item level is not relevant.

Order-related billing by billing plan.

The billing blocks in a sales order have the following priority: Billing block on a date, billing block of an item, billing block of the header.

Delivery-related billing

Only the billing block at delivery header level is copied to the billing due list, the billing block at delivery level is not relevant.

Deliveries whose corresponding sales document are blocked for billing in the header, are not filtered out.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OSS Note 548429 - VF04: Documents blocked for billing would help you out.

Below is the details of the notes;

Symptom

In transaction 'Process billing due list' the flag 'No docs with billing block' is set.

However, in case of delivery related billing, deliveries whose sales orders are currently blocked, are not filtered out.

Other terms

VF04, Billing block, VKDFS, Performance

Reason and Prerequisites

Prerequisites:

Customer request

Reason:

Due to the documentation of this flag, deliveries whose corresponding sales document are blocked for billing in the header, are not filtered out.

Solution

The only solution is by means of a modification. Contact your consultant for this. Also refer to the attached Note 170183.

In program LV05HU01 please set to 'X' the field MOD_ACTIV.

Hint:

In the above-mentioned case a check is made for each delivery to see whether all of the respective sales orders have a billing block.

This correction has a negative effect on performance and should only be used if the number of sales orders with a billing block is very high.

Regards