cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Line Item display/ and Purchase order Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

FI Experts

We recently implemented the MM PO module in SAP, we are creating PO's automatically in SAp from a 3 party system. We are using field "Our Field" EKKO-UNSEZ to enter a reference from the 3rd party system. Our account payable have requested that they need this field to display in FBL1N "Vendor Line Item Display". I tried by using special fields but table is not available. Anyone has any suggestions? I know I can use BSEG and EKKO but it is too big of a table to use. Does this requires more of an ABAP report rather than just a simple QUERY report?

Your suggestions are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya, it would definitely require an ABAP Development, as I dont think the query will satisfy your requirment.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created customized report with ABAPer

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.Code FBL1N screen, Enter the vendor code and company code and click on execute button,

then click on change screen (ctrl+F8)

In that layout please bring Purchase document no.

Then save the layout, after that the purchase document will see on the screen

Regards,

Sanju M S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sanju,

I already have the PO fiel display in FBL1N, but there is no data, all is blank. Is there any additional config. To be able to see data? Regards,

Frank

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

As per my understanding you would like to know the balances of vendors purchase order wise both for MIRO and Payments made. For that better option would be to insist on the user to copy the purchase order number while doing MIRO in PO Number field of the DETAILS tab in MIR7/MIRO. Hope this solves your problem. Then you can see po number in fbl1n.

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aravindcp,

We enter the PO# while entereing the invoice in MIRO, i went to the details screen, but I don see a PO field, the only one i see is teh same field as in teh basic field EBELN. Do you mean copying the PO# in the Text Header field? can you confirm?

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO Nr. doesn't appear in Vendor line item, but yes, in GRIR account.

So when are you performing MIRO, you may use XREF3 field, which usually remains blank, through user exit (OBBH) for populating PO Nr. But yes, if you are processing MIRO of multiple POs, you may not be able to set multiple values.

BR