Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account Custom view not called when replicating thru CRM

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have modified the Contract account screen through BDT.

Functionality -

We have a custom table, that needs to be updated during contract account creation when reference contract account is used for creation.

The update is successful when creating contract account via ISU, but when creating thru CRM, the custom view is not getting triggerred.

I have checked in debugging as well, the process flow triggered via CRM is different than that from ISU. When Business Agreement is created via CRM, neither of PAI / PBO event is triggerred defined for the custom view created in BDT.

When we have the custom field passed from CRM, it is getting updated correctly, but if the field is not passed from CRM view and we are updating using code logic in BDT modules, it is not successful.

Could you please help in case I have missed on some config or is there any alternate way to get the custom requirement achieved.

The requirement is to have custom table updated in both Create and Change mode.

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

As per my understanding: if u r working with ISU system then it is working fine, from CRM system it is not working.

How you are replicating this Business Agreement?

Check this table in ISU system : TFK_BUAG_REF it will have business agreement class and corresponding contract account number.

So when ever you create Business Agreement from CRM it will replicate as above menctioned template of the contract account number.

I guess then no BDT will be triggered.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Contract Account was replicating correctly for the ISU system. The issue was, we want to update some custom fields that are not passed as a part of CRM data, but using BDT and some validations, we were trying to populate that field and also update the custom table and link the same to sub screen attached for the contract account screen.

The issues is now resolved. The custom view is getting triggered through CRM. There was some config missing for the BDT.

When using BDT, only the PAI module gets called for all the views defined for the BDT.

Thanks!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

former_member217546
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

i am also working with bdt but as u said our custom pai fm are not triggering when i changed the contract account from CRM.

Counld u please tell me what configurations required for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you specify what exact configuration was missing in regards to this BDT getting called from CRM .

Regards

Sujoy