cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Catalog Transfer Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have just finished installing SRM 7.0 ABAP (AIX/Oracle/NW 7.0 EhP 1) on one server, SRM 7.0 Java (same config) and SRM-MDM (3.0) on another server.

The servers talk fine. We're using ABAP for UME, we've done all of the configuration in the SRM-MDM catalog config guide and the SRM config guide.

We have a test user, set up to be able to see the catalog and shop. When logged in as this test user, we go to Employee Self-Service, Shop and click on a catalog to search. The catalog items are displayed on the screen.

When we try to transfer items to the shopping cart, we receive an error:

"Unit not transferred and cannot be determined

Incomplete items in catalog. Only complete items were transferred."

There is nothing in the J2EE logs, or MDM logs. No short dumps, nothing in the System log on the ABAP side.

Can anyone think of any place else to look?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OCI field NEW_ITEM-UNIT is mapped to Order Unit-UoM ISO Code - I did not change the default OCI mapping. I am not sure I understand your comment, "And check MDM catalog manager to find out whether or not you are sending this value." The UoM ISO Code and Commercial fields are populated in the MDM table. Only one primary ISO Code exists in the SRM system. Still, no change to the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved. It was an oversight in OCI mapping. NEW_ITEM-UNIT was incorrectly mapped to Order Unit-UoM ISO Code. It should have been mapped to Unit of Measure-UoM ISO Code.

Thanks,

Cliff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log into your MDM_SRM_UI_App, check your OCI setting and find out which field in MDM is mapped to you order unit. And check MDM catalog manager to find out whether or not you are sending this value.

If this check is fine, check the uom has a correct ISO code in SRM and the primary iso code check box is checked. I am sure the first check should solve your problem

Thanks

Padhi