cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve WebDynpro data in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having some problems making document checks because I'm not implementing the correct code to do this I suppose. Could somebody help me with this issue? I need to get the WD information (not DB information) for making some checks for customer fields. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Agus.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which field property do you need to check? Can you also share the business requirement? This is first time I heard that CHECK BADI checks UI element and not checking document data or user.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I'm Sorry because I have no explain well. For WD information I mean the value (content, data) of a customer field (Zxxx field). I refered to WD information because the first way to retrieve this information that I know is with the funcion BBP_PD_(PO)_GETDETAIL but this does not work properly because this BADI is called several times and the first time that it is executed in Transfer mode the document data is not updated (yes for second time) and hence, ET_MESSAGES is filled in first time, adding a new error message in the messages handler but It is wrong.

Therefore I need another way to retrieve the document information updated according to WD data at BADI_CHECK moment avoiding erroneous messages.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards, Agus.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not clear your issue but if you need to validate some user input, go to SE80 and open the WebDynpro, View -> method tab, method WDDOBEFOREACTION. You can enhance the method.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I could do It but I think this method is not for this purpose and yes the BADI_CHECK. Really this data could be checked getting the context data but I'm using the method modifyview only for view properties but If does not exists more remedy... I suppose I can do it here but It would be my last option. The first option is find one way to retrieve the last data of a document (data added in the WD and not the saved in DDBB). Anyway thanks a lot for your solutions

Regards, Agus.

Answers (0)