Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Sales Orders Cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have the following TWO Requirements.

1) How to cancel Sales Orders.

2) How to Generate a Report on Sales Orders Cancelled during a given time. The details required in the Report are:

• Orders cancelled by an User, Depot and by the Region.

• Creation date of sale order.

• Cancellation date.

Kindly give us your Detailed & Valuable solutions to proceed.

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have been going through various Threads Posted in the Forum.

In One of your Replies to a Question Posted "Re: Deletion indicator of sales order" the Solution given is "Execute TCode AUT10."

When I had tried with the Transaction Code AUT10 on the SAP System, No Data is populated on the Screen. Any settings to be done on the System.

You can suggest a possible solution to the Issue posted by me.

Regards

hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sales order cannot be cancelled it can be deleted or Closed

Delete othe sales order in t code VA02 and close the sales order by putting reason for rejection against the line item

To check the report use the t code VA05

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) How to cancel Sales Orders. - > you can cancel by putting the reason for rejection.

2) How to Generate a Report on Sales Orders Cancelled during a given time. The details required in the Report are:

* Orders cancelled by an User, Depot and by the Region.

* Creation date of sale order.

* Cancellation date.

--> You can download the VBAP table details to get the above required details by giving date range etc.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales order can be deleted if there is no subsequent documents like delivery document or billing document. Open the sales order in 'Change' mode. Select and click on the 'Delete' option from the menu bar 'Sales document'.

If there are subsequent documents, first cancel the subsequent documents. Billing by VF11; PGI by VL09. Then,

you can suppress the sales order by entering 'Reason for rejection' at item level.

Regards

K Bharathi

Edited by: K Bharathi on Feb 4, 2010 3:22 PM