Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"CNTL_ERROR" DUMP while perform SE80

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing a weird problem with my SAP user ID.

The problem as follows when Iu2019m trying to call SE80 then system always throws me an DUMP with RAISE_EXCEPTION CNTL_ERROR.

Well I see I might not have installed Updated version of GUI on my system but when tried with another user ID on different machine it did not throw an error. Now again when I tried with my user ID on that system unfortunately it throws same ("CNTL_ERROR" DUMP) error.

Which keeps me in doubt that it may not be the GUI problem, since if this is GUI problem then it should work without an dump with my ID on different machine like it is working fine with their ID.

As I read dump info and Google it says it is some kind of cache problem. Iu2019m not sure how to clear cache if the problem really exists here.

Iu2019m on version 4.6C and T-code OLPT/RSRCACHE is not existing.

Any help would highly appreciated.

cheers

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

many CNTL_ERROR errors are caused by SAPGUI.

I would install SAPGUI 7.10 with latest SAPGUI patch. I beleive that patch 16 was realeased last week.

also, install ALL options of SAPGUI, you might be missing one option that SE80 uses.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Bit sloppy coding in Module-pool caused the issue. One of the PAI module has been implemented in the include where all PBO module were implemented hence Control were not able to distinguish the path and action between the GUI status control.

Simply when PAI triggers it found its defination in PBO simply DUMP..

Cheers