Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW Syntax Error /1CADMC/SAP_LSMW_CONV_00000056

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am creating a a LSMW script to create mass user creations. I put in all the information that is supposed to be there and when I get to the "Convert Data" and execute it gets this error. In the "Display Read Data" it shows that everything is lined up as it is expected to be. When I run the "Convert Data" it gives me the syntax run error /1CADMC/SAP_LSMW_CONV_00000056.

I'm at a loss for what to do next. I have recreated the recording and uploaded everything again. I have checked all my fields and relationships.

Any ideas or where to go from here or patch to apply? I am running from SAP 6.0.

Thanks,

-Daniel

6 REPLIES 6

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What syntax error do you get? /1CADMC/SAP_LSMW_CONV_00000056 is just name of the program generated by LSMW. It's not an error message.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

It says:

"The current ABAP program "/SAPDMC/SAPLLSMW_OBJ_070" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortuntely cannot be executed

The following syntax error occurred in program "/1CADMC/SAP_LSMW_CONV>00000056" in include "/1CADMC/SAP_LSMW__CONV_00000056" in line 257: The field "INT_ZSU01" is unkocn but there is a field with the simillar name "INT_ZSU01MASS"

ZSU01 is the name of the LSMW script and ZSU01MASS is the name of the recording.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Thanks,

-Daniel

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have basic ABAP skills then you can check line 257 in SE38 for exact error. But that won't solve your issue but may give you an idea what the problem is. Have you tried to search for OSS notes? There are some related to LSMW syntax error. If you are sure that everything is fine and there is not relevant OSS note then I would suggest opening new SAP support message.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is a typical error when one of the structures was changed in the previous steps of your LSMW process.

Try to regenerate the conversion program based on the current LSMW definition, this can be done within the LSMW transaction.

In the LSMW screen where you can see al your steps select the following menu : Extras->User Menu.

You can select now some extra steps that can be used in the LSMW process.

Try to select : "Generate conversion program", you will now have an extra option to force a new version of the conversion program based on the current settings.

If the error still occurs analyse the previous steps in your LSMW to see if it is still consistent.

I hope this helps.

Wim

0 Kudos

thanq

farrokh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating a LSMW to create mass serial no. I put in all the information that is supposed to be there and when I get to the "Convert Data" and execute it gets this error. In the "Display Read Data" it shows that everything is lined up as it is expected to be. When I run the "Convert Data" it gives me the syntax run error /1CADMC/SAP_LSMW_CONV_00000027.

I'm at a loss for what to do next. I have recreated the recording and uploaded everything again. I have checked all my fields and relationships.

Any ideas or where to go from here or patch to apply.

Thanks,

Kanhaiya