cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send mail options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a simple interactive form, enable the user to submit his form via mail (outlook) at the end of form filling. a after pressing the "submit by mail" button, an outlook window is open and the form content is add as an xml attachment file. the to-be -send mail message is at "plain text" format, due to technical reasons, message should be send at "rich text" format.

how can this option (i.e., "rich text") can be determine by the adobe form?

Regards,

Uri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is no longer relevant. Sorry, Cannot provide solution.

Edited by: uri karagila on Oct 7, 2010 10:29 AM

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you like the result? Or have you find anything better? Maybe you can share the result with us? That is what we do here. And please close the thread of the problem is solved. By the way... if I were you, I would earn some points or you will find troublesome to find help here when you have never helped anybody yourself.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the email contains an XML attachment, why would you care how the email body looks?

Also, have you tried setting the default mail format in your Outlook client? Tools -> Options -> Mail Format & you will see some options there.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so you can control the text format of Outlook from Adobe. The action is similar to selecting a document on PC and then using Send To --> Mail Recipient option where too is results in Plain Text format.

Chintan