cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add a component configuration in Floorplan (GAF) and use a custom WDA c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using FPM_GAF_COMPONENT WDA component to attach my application with floorplan. Do anyone have idea on how to add a component configuration.

I want to use Floorplan with my WDA component and I want to addd my appliaction with WDA component FPM_GAF_COMPONENT WDA.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

just make an Application configuration of OIF/GAF component and there you can make Component configuration.

In Comp configuration , you can add your applications as UIBBs.

Refer the FPM help on the same:

[original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am not able to add my WD component in configuration part. I have added an application and the configuraion but not able to find the display of my appliaction. Can you please advice me how I will be able to add my component to this application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link for details. It is FPM cookbook with screenshots attached how to proceed.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/90f3cfd2-46d0-2b10-b3ab-eabf3452cc50&override...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To use FPM do the following steps:

a) add IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK in you WD component used interface and implement the interface, this will add certain methods like Process_event to your component controller.

b) Now in your WD Application for component enter FPM_GAF_COMPONENT, and window as FPM_WINDOW ( check on this ).

c) Now right click on your application and create application configuration - this will inturn ask you to create two more configurations - config for IDR and config for GAF component, For you GAF config you can define steps and add WD windows in your component here.

These are just the basic steps. following cookbook is recommended.

Regards

Manas Dua