cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set selected values in dropdown in table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a table which has dropdown list.

According to requirements the dropdown in different rows of that column are different.

I was able to get the different list of dropdown in different rows.

In my application i have different modes like display,create and modify.

The problem is i am not able to set the values in dropdown which i am getting from r/3 in case of modify where i have to also give

the user option to select other item from dropdown.

eg :- Parent Table A, Child Table B (which is a dropdown column for table A), I am having some data from r/3 which says a particular item from dropdown node B which was already stored in r/3 is to be displayed in Dropdown along with change option

for the users.

Please help.

The method i used for different dropdown list is,

Creating a child node in main DataSource name of the table and added the values of dropdown to the child node.

Regards,

SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What was exactly your problem? I did not catch a question from your post. Could you please elaborate the statement:

>The problem is i am not able to set the values in dropdown...

BR, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting value from r/3 which i want to set in dropdown.

eg Modify mode which will have already saved value from r/3

Pb 1: The dropdown is in table where each row is having different dropdown

Pb 2: I am using a Child node for displaying the dropdown list.

i am using node to display a dropdown list i dont know how to select value by default for such type of dropdown.

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Such Drop-Down which is bound to context node displays a value taken from the current lead-selected element of the node. So

- to show the initial value you have to set lead selection to the corresponding node element. (IWDNode.setLeadSelection())

- when user is changing the value the drop-down will change the lead-selection in the node. You can read the value form the current selected element ((IWDNode.getCurrentElement())

BR, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thankyou for ur help.

It solved my pb.

Regards,

SV.

Answers (0)