Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one requirement,

Two Source systems and one Target System

One SourceSystem1 is SAP(RFC),another Source System2 is ORACLE DATABASE.

Target System is Database system.

How the requirement is:

1. Once a day at night the XI interface is triggered to start the data extraction

2. XI fetches the date of the last successful SAP (Source System1)data update in the target DB

3. XI calls RFC with parameter date of the last successful SAP data update in SAP system(Source System1)

4. SAP system(source1)delivers the result(response) to XI

5. XI stores the SAP data in the tables HDATA and PDATA. After successful storage, the table LOG is updated with the actual date and empty status field. Otherwise the actual date and the error message is stored.

and that second procedure starts

6. XI fetched the date of the last successful Source System2 data update in the target DB

7. XI selects all datasets of the Source System2 view, that contain at least one modification date younger than the last successful Source System2 data update.

8. Source Sytem2 delivers the result(response) set to XI.

9. XI stores the Source system2 data in the Target DB, if the entry in the fields FM_NR and ERSTELL_FM is found in the SAP data in the fields VBFA-VBELN and VBFA-ERDAT. After successful storage, the table LOG is updated with the actual date and empty status field. Otherwise the actual date and the error message is stored.

Can you please guide me how to proceed that.

Thank you.

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A BPM might be required....or you will have to divide the scenario into parts and then execute each as an individual interface...looking at the requirements I would suggest the use of a BPM....is it allowed from your end? Or lets wait for experts to suggest something.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your reply. It is allowed to work on BPM but it not allowed to separate two interfaces.

So can you please guide me how i need to follow.

Thank you very much,

Sateesh