cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : File to RFc : pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the below error when executing file to RFC.

Initially i was not getting this error... it is happening only today.

My RFC executes 3 programs. when i execute only one program this error was not occuring.

but when i execute 3 programs together i am facing the following error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_RCVR]2dc88f5e4822319b8007e8fe6d4cca2c is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_RCVR]2dc88f5e4822319b8007e8fe6d4cca2c is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After increasing max connections activate your RFC CC adapter and try to stop and start your RFC CC in RWB.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked max connections parameter in RFC adapter?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/6d0540ba5ee569e10000000a155106/content.htm

Check this solved thread:

the default pool size is 10... in your case it is just 1.....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before threading this u should have searched forum...........

Increase connections in the RFC channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried increasing the RFC connections in the RFC adapter before posting this thread.

But what happened was it started executing as many times as i gave in the no.of connections.

Say i have 2 input files which will be picked at the same time and 3 programs in the RFC will be executed.

when i gave the connection as 3 , the receiver RFC C.channel had 6 times the processing message id.

each file was executed twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am also facing same issue.I have changed the RFC Adapter Parameters

Initial Connections:10

Maximum Connections:100

After changed the parameters u have to activate it.Then u stop and start the channel in RWB Ccmonitoring.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using RFC adapter for receiver.

But the same settings is working fine for another scenario.

Will there be any other problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC CC is increased know, so need to increase the connections if max connections (until limit) are already used.

Old one will work since it is able to get instance from pool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure what happened , suddenly it started working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What conserns limit of max connection you can increase it in you RFC adapter (parameter: max connections).

The reason of your error it is that another RFC request was executed during previous RFC request processing didn't finish successfully.

So all you need it is to check you communication channel monitoring to find out what was the cause of your problem.

BR,

Dzmitry.