cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Sourcing and ECC Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in the process of integrating E-Sourcing5.1 with ECC6.0.When we are trying to publish RFx Award to ECC, we are coming across following error:

"ID: E-Sourcing was unable to publish PROP-00087--2010 to ERP. class com.frictionless.api.common.exception.ApplicationException The field, sapxipassword, is invalid for this object. Please contact your system administrator."

We have updated the XI Password in Integration config work book u201Cintegration_config_workbook.xlsu201D in u201Cpropertiesu201D sheet updated u201Cxi_passwordu201D. If anyone come across this issue, kindly help us in resolving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I guess you are using SP05.

This the SAP bug which is fixed in SP06.

Either move your application on SP06 or create a field in sap intergration object for XI_password.

Regards

~Ankush Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for the update.Actually as per my understaning, SP05 onwards this field(XI_password) has been removed from the SAP Integration Configuration and has been placed in properties.There I can see the value of this filed, still I am getting this error.

Any idea?

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

you are correct!

from SP05 they have removed the xi_password field.

but that has been resulted in a bug, as E-sourcing application is still picking up the password from that field.

so I have suggested you to either move to SP06 or create that filed in sap integration object

Regards

~Ankush Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that is correct.Issue got resolved.Thanks Ankush.

Edited by: Satish Singh on Feb 12, 2010 9:35 AM

Edited by: Satish Singh on Feb 12, 2010 9:35 AM