cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of columns of table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I added three columns at my table from a dictionary structure and in this structure this fields are at the end, but in my WDA I have to show this columns corrisponding at this fields in different order. So, I binded this fields from the structure and I move the columns up or down depending of the position. But when I go to show my WDA I see always this columns at the end... Is there a different method to fix the position of the columns?

Tks a lot...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just move the column up / down as required it shoudl work. Column position may be with EHP 4 onwards even i dont have that property but i was able to move column positions by just moving its positons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok it seems to work...

Tks and regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to the table UI element and here just drag and drop the columns at the right position. U do not need to change the structure column positions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If the changes are done to the component controller node and these changes should be updated where ever this node is referenced.

If you are using the ALV, the DATA ->external mapping should be done again.

If you still face thr problem, then set teh column positions explicitly.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

How can I set the positions of columns explicitly in the WDA?

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the TABLE or ALV?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use a TABLE not ALV...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the TABLE Column, there will be a property for colposition, just pass as 1,2,3...to all the columns...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but when I go to property of columns I don't have a colposition, I have only this properties:

ID (but it is a name of column, not the position)

accesibilityDescription

cellDesign

colSelectionState

contextMenuBehaviour

contextMenuId

explanation

filterValue

fixedPosition --> I have a dropdown where I can selec ONLY: notFixed, left, right

groupingValue

headerTextWrapping

hAlign

isFiltered

resizable

selectedCellVariant

sortState

visible

width

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was mistaken with the availability of the same property in TABLE.

After you have deisgned the TABLE, try to move up/down the CELL EDITORS as per your grouping....

Regards,

Lekha.