cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plant on already acknoledged order item without re-entering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

is there a possibility to change the plant (WERKS)on an order item which had been acknowledged already.

That's to say

- I'd like to avoid to duplicate the origin item, delete this and adjust the plant on the new item to trigger the plant determination

- I'd like to avoid to send again an acknowledgement

At least it's just the aim to assign the new plant to colli of the BOM. The sales material code remains the same.

Thansk for your help on this

Rolf

Edited by: rbusch on Feb 4, 2010 10:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf,

Unless a delivery is created for a Sales order the plant can be changed manually.

If a delivery is created then teh Plant field in sales order will be frezed. since the goods will be supplied from that particular plant. To change plant on a sales order make sure that there is no delibery created.

Use T-code VA02

Select teh line item for which you need to change plant. Go to item menu --> Business data.

Enter teh plant number which ever you need.

(Depending on the system settings) once the changes are done to an order and saved automatically a confirmation note will be sent to teh customer

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plant in sales order is triggered by checking CMIR,Customer Master,Material master.

If Delivery is not done it can be changed in order,

Goto VA02-Change the plant.

Thanks

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun and Jai for your answers.

It worked in our Quality System. I will check further more if the field is controlled by user rights in the Productive Environment.

Now I'll investigate if I can change in the delivery order which will be created for SAP FI. If I can change the plant and/or loading group in there, I assume you can reroute invoice / cost allocations.

May be you also have some inpus on this specific case.

Regards Rolf