cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is a requirement that I have to create projects and activities automatically.

I need inputs that how can i proceed?

All the configuration are done and project profile is maintained.i am assuming that my initial customized t code's initial screen shud be look like project/wbs/network sub tab.

Now in project ub tab-- i will give proj defn, description,creation date,proj profile and proj start and finish date( all with range selection)

In WBS sub tab--WBS element with range selection, WBS Element description field with range selection WBS creation date with range selection and three check boxes for operative indicators (planning, account, billing).

In network sub tab-network no with range creation date with arnge network profile .

And i will use the tables PROJ/PRPS/AUFK

Is it the right way to srtart the design?

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suggest you you should use BAPI for this requirement.

BAPI_PROJECTDEF_CREATE Create Project Definition

BAPI_PROJECTDEF_UPDATE Change Project Definition

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

mangesh_kamat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

There is a facility of making Standard WBS, Standard Networks & Standard Milestones.

In creating customized screens for entering the Project Definition, WBS levels & networks you would in turn be copying the detilas from existing projects.

So might as well keep make use of standard structures which can be customized much more easily.

Regards,

Mangesh Kamat.