Did you mean: 

Plant assignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

Please see my scenario as below:

sales org/distribution channel/division plant company code

0003/03/03 0005 0003

and I am going to assign plant 0005 to another sales org/distribution 0001/01in img:

and I encountered below issue:

The sales org.is part of company code 0001,plant 0005 is part of comp.code 0003

then I click green check

it is saying The customer for inter-company billing missing in SOrg 0001

But I did maintainin "assign organizational units by plant" as below

plant 0005 Sorg 0001 Distribution channel 01

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue had been solved,thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set up something wrong,need to redo the work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - I had maintain internal customer of ordering sales org/distribution channel and have it assigned to ordering sales org in "define internal customer number by sales organization",I also maintained in "assign organizational units by plant" for delivering plant 0005(sales org 0001,distribution channel 01),but still encounter the issue and saying "sales from sales organization,0001 dist.chan.01,plant 0005 are not defined... Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>but still encounter the issue and saying "sales from sales organization,0001 dist.chan.01,plant 0005 are not defined

Hi,

By looking at your issue, there must problem with difinition / assignment of organizational structure. Go through it once again

Apart from assigning supplying Plant to ordering Sales area, make sure you have assigned the plant to ordering Sales Org. and distribution channel in Assignment - Sales and Dist. channel - Assign Sales. org - Distr. channel - plant

hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the internal customer needs to be assigned,then what kind of account group should it be created via xd01? please advise!

Former Member
0 Kudos

> If the internal customer needs to be assigned,then what kind of account group should it be created via xd01? please advise!

Hi,

Make sure that you have assigned supplying plant to ordering sales organization and distribution channel in Assignment

Assign supplying plant to ordering sales area

Create ordering sales organization as an Internal customer in the supplying sales area. You can take any account group but for easier purpose assign external number range so that you can enter the number of your ordering sales organization.

Then assign this internal customer to ordering sales organisation.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I had maintained as below

Sale & Distribution--Billing -

Intercompany Billing--Assign organisational unite by plant.......please maintain there sales Area of to plant

plant 0005 sales org 0001 Distribution channel

but i am still encountering issue when creating sales from sales org ,0001 dist.chan 01,plant 0005 are not defined?

help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The internal customer has to be assigned in the belowSAP->IMG->S.D -> BILLING->INTERCOMPANY BILLING---->DEFINE INTERNAL CUSTOMER BY SALES ORGANIZATION

kindly check the below linkl

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyofINTERCOMPANYBILLING

REgards'

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas Jansma,

It need not to go to table.......for that path is IMG--Sale & DistributionBilling -

Intercompany Billing--Assign organisational unite by plant.......please maintain there sales Area of to plant .Please try.....if any problem please come again. I hope it will clear .

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You already assigned plant 0005 to company code 0003 & sales orgz. 003

Now u assigning same plant 0005 to sales orgaz. 0001 which is from other company, when you asign plant to other entity it becomes intercompany.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Feb 4, 2010 2:46 PM