cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Radio Button missing in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my PI 7.0 RWB-->Message Monitoring, the displayed list of messages does not have SELECT option and the Radio buttons.

This button is usually seens to the left side next to end-to-end information.

Please help....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The installation was not done properly on this system. This system got scrapped and we did the fresh installation on a new server and all looks good now.

Thank you all for the inputs...

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, this note will resolve the issue with the radio buttons in the RWB. You only need to apply the patch:

SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.00 SP016 3.

This should solve the issue for you.

Regards

Mark

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The missing radio buttons in the RWB message monitor are caused by a bug. See the note #1150629 Radio Button/CheckBox icons are not visible, for the bug fix.

Steps are as follows:

1) Download the HTMLB.Zip from attachments

2) Extract the content and deploy the "htmlb.ear" from the content to the server using SDM.

3) After succesful deployment restart your server to get effect of new deployment.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

This note is under EP-PDK component and it is asking to update JTECHS and portal patch levels. Does this hold valid for our PI system also ?

Also i did not find the HTMLB.zip as an attachment in this note.

We are on PI 7.0 SP16.

Kindly assist.

Cheeers.....,

Raghu

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check whether MULTIPLE SELECTION ON button is clicked. If so, click it again and change it to SINGLE SELECTION ON. Then u will find radio button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayanth...

That doesnt work. I tried it before. When i click multiple selection on; I dont get the check boxes that we usually get. And when I turn multiple selection off; I get the same blank column.. no buttons

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any problem with your browser?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont think so.. Tried both Firefox and IE. Seeing the same prob. My Basis person also reports the same...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The check boxes are also not available.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? Pls let me know...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be an issue with the roles (not) assigned to your user-id ... are your colleagues (somebody with higher set of roles) able to see the option?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. The role is admin. Have checked with others... even they cannot find it