cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i raised a value contract wrt that i am creating a relese order.When i gave the contrcat no then i am getting release partner automatically in that screen.

I want to know how the releasing partner is triggering automatically?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aditya,

Suppose in one organisation e.g XYZ, Head office at Mumbai.It has suppose 4 branches A,B,C,D in Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai & Kolkata respectively.

Suppose XYZ has made a contract (quantity) with organisation PQR for 500 pieces of PC for the period 01/07/2008 to 31/12/2008.In the contract, XYZ has marked that,from this contract,sometimes its Delhi branch(B) and Kolkata branch(D) can also relese/place order against this contract.So here, XYZ is the SP(Sold-to-party) and B & D are optional SP or called as "authorised SP/partner for release frpm contract".Similarly , you can create multiple optional SH authorised to relese from contract.It is only possible in Outline agreement (e.g Contract), that you can assign more than one partner for one Partner function. Here, for Partner function SP, you have 3 partners (XYZ,B & D).

Except Outline agreement , you can not have more than one partner for one prtner function in Sales document.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swamy,

thanks for the reply.I want to know where we will maintain authorised partners for relessing the contract.

Also how the system is triggering one authorised partner immediately?

As per your reply if there are more no of authorised partners system will trigger which authorised partner?

pls,let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reply to Q:1 : Partner determination procedure.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Edited by: Vrajesh G. Nayak on Feb 4, 2010 4:42 AM