cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account assignment details were adopted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 4.0 and trying to confirm the goods receipt. When i do it with my user no problem, i can do it without any error but when i use a different user it gives an error No account assignment details were adopted.

I've searched the forums and notes(520514 and 1227736).. They are all about limit sc, no account assignment. There is no limit sc or something else.. Am i missing something ? I dont think that it is about authorization, so what is the reason ?

thx,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logical systems are same..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please check if you have some accounting search criteria in the search fields? If yes, please delete that and search with just the PO number.

Hope i could help.

Best regards,

Georg

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is the accounting cetagory was entered in the extended search, I couldn't imagine that was so simple..

Thanks everyone..

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the user who faces this dump is looking for a PO to confirm, be informed that, in the "Extended Search", if you search with Account Assignment Category, you also have to fill a value into Account Assignment Value and also note that the search for Account Assignment is only possible for local PO's.

If you fill the "Account Assignment Category" field and do not fill the "Account Assignment Value", the message "No account assignment details were adopted" will appears.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the User belongs to same Logical system.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar