cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying of Reference Number from Delivery To Invoice field XBLNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Billing Document is created with reference to the Delivery. In the configuration Copy Control from Delivery to Billing Document Transaction Code VTFL we have assigned the Reference Number as C (Delivery Number). Source LF- Target F2

The problem is that when the Billing Document is created the Reference is coming as Billing Document Number in the field VBRK-XBLNR. This number is then copied in the Accounting Document in the field BKPF-XBLNR created against this Billing Document.

Kindly let me know if I need to check anyother configuration. We need to have Delivery Number as Reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Shehryar Zuberi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check in the copy control configuration VTFL in that Put as "C"--Delivery number in the field Allocation number

If you would like to link the delivery to invoices in accounting (which is necessary in the self-billing procedure), enter 'C' for the relevant invoices.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damu,

Thanks for the reply. I already have C (Delivery NUmber) as Reference in VTFL. In Allocation Number we have E (Actual Billing Document Number). Do I need to have C in both of them. Kindly let me know where I should assign C in Billing Document in which Transaction Code?

Thanks and Regards,

Shehryar Zuberi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge this the one only setting that we are going to do for setting the reference number as the delivery number.

I think that while checking in the invoice,you might be checking the assignment field which has the billing document number.Could pls check the reference number for which we have set the option "C".

Also debug the code with the help of ABAPer to check if some other thing is happening other than the expected.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should assign "C" in the Allocation number and reference number also

If you do not make an entry and the field is not filled in the order the billing number is adopted automatically.

Regards

Damu

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes you need to maintain as C for both Allocation Number and Reference Number and retry your process.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the lonely relevant customizing field si TVCPF-XBLNR_FI.

If it is 'c', then VBRK-XBLNR should be filled with delivery number.

If it isn't, please try to debug the source code in LV60AA19:

• setzen Referenznummer und Zuordnungsnummer

IF VBRK-XBLNR = SPACE.

CASE *TVCPF-XBLNR_FI.

WHEN 'C'.

VBRK-XBLNR = LIKP-VBELN.

Best regards,

Ivano.