cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do you get to know ABAP Certification Results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALl,

Please let me know when can u get the certification result? Is it immidiately after the test gets over online? or only it will be mailed to you. Does the online test gives any idea of marks u have scored or if you are pass or fail?

Thanks,

Anupma Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupma

You get the certification results online immediately

Also, you have the option to check the individual break-up of your marks in every section of that exam.

You won't be given a print out of the same, so it is suggested that you note down your unique certification number, your result and your individual break-up for your future reference.

The certificate will never carry the percentage or marks that you scored, so you should write it somewhere immediately after your test, once you submit it.

Hope its clear

All the best!1

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea about abap or XI certification. Do I need to get a passing marks in all sections, section-wise... or a over all passing percentage is okay.

That is if the passsing percentage is 55% so do I need to get a total of 55 % or i need to clear each section as well?

Thanks to all in advance.

Anupma Chandra.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupma

55% is overall passing percentage.

You do not have to clear specific sections to clear the exam. Only clear the overall exam with 55%.

Goodluck!

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it still 55% ??

Please answer me ..

and are the Questions Hard, tricky or Easy ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

About the questions, they are definately tricky and about the basic ABAP only. The detailed syllabus topic wise is available on SAP certification section of the website. If you have recently completed a course in SAP or have recently finished your company's training, it should not be very difficult but if you have been working for long then you would definately need to brush up the basics. Make sure you read in detail about every topic there on the syllabus.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anupma Chandra.