cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notificatioan QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

We have crested new notification type, in spro settings catalogs and catalogs profiles we have selected some catalogs but some text are not visible or standard is getting different, can you explain actual spro catalog meaning where it has impact.

In dev client that view is task in spro i slected item catagory and in transcation its mention as text same notification has been copied but that time it shows User name.

please guide

Regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Please explain the issue. Not able to get any clue what is your actual problem

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I had created one notifcaton type copied form standard,in spro catalog type there( problem,cause,task)etc are in grey field and in that we select respective catalogs of task cause activit what ever we prepare in QS41.Now in standard notification type in tab 10, the screen has 4 things ( sub,item etc).In standard screen item has 4 field s text,so no, etc.

But which i had copied the same rest of the things are but one text has been changed to user phone

regards

kunal

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you talking about which screen & sub screen area? which is the SAP QN type here? please specified so we can look, but it can happen if you change the "Field selection" at SPRO --> Notification creation --> Define screen template.

Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Gajesh replied, really not getting the exact problem. But if u ask for what catalogs stands or it's impact then we can say that catalogs ( types) are to saggrigate the codes & code groups related to different areas like UD, Tasks, defect types etc.. using perticular catalog profile we can restrict the no. of displays of codes & can disply only corrossponding codes.