cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATT: Problem inserting 11 or + params in Tab "Roles",Tx SU01

0 Kudos

Hi to everybody:

I would enjoy any comment about this topic. In our project, we want to generate users using a CATT procedure, SCAT Transaction: the tests ran well but we discovered that some users will need more than 10 roles to be assigned to.

When the CATT procedure runs the SU01 Tx, the CATT runs in standard window size, and when the procedure runs the tab "Roles", only appears 10 fields to introduce roles. We defined 15 parameters to introduce roles when we record the CATT that use the SU01 Tx; If a user needs more than 10 roles and we run the CATT with import parameters, appears a message like "The field USAGR-GR_NAME(11) does not exits in the dynpro SAPLSUU5 0100" and subsecuently with the parameters above the 10th role. The parameters of the roles were defined (UserID, Name, LastName, Password and Roles).

I realized that I would need to change the size that the CATT runs the SU01 Tx OR that the CATT would introduce a tab in the table of the roles, to watch the rest of the role parameters.

I look in documentation and no help was there for me .

Did someone know how to fix this problem?

The SAP version is 4.7c

Any help would be appreciatted .

Thanks a lot

Abraham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

There was an error recording the CATT. We encourage that, when you record a CATT, use the standard size of the SAP GUI, to prevento any problems.