cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PR if Inspection plant not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

In our scenario we required unless quality inspection plan is not created Purchase requisition (manual/system) should not be generated.

It can be PO too

Regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No link with QM can resolve this. This is really a material master creation process.

This requirement could probably be handled by using material statuses and workflow. I'd ask about this in the MM forum or Workflow.

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

Please tell me in what business scenario you want this requirement. The best would be activate quality info record requirement for all material

So when Purchase wants to procure a new material , quality info record has to be created and so quality personnel will come to know that the new material is going to get procured.

I dont think you should take this requirement.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Its of our Project Div.

every time lot come to crtd and during month end project material are too many and so many plants.So it has been decided to create plan first than the PR should be generated if no plan no procurement to be done.Sir we hade z report which shows which has no plan but acceptable they want system locking.

So please guide

Regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I dont think there is any standard way to do this.But what Ganesh suggested looks helpful to me.

First check with your ABAP developer that there is any user exit available at the save of quality info record which can look that inspection plan for the material & plant combination has been created or not.If it is available then activate quality info record for all materials and get the logic developed for checking before saving ,if not dont allow user to create QI record.

So once Quality person wants to create the inforecord he has to make sure that inspection plan should exsits in the system otherwise no inforecord & in other way no PO.I think in this way we can achieve the compliance(its just a thought i never did this).

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I do not think so , there is a link b/w Q plan and the PR creation.

anyway wait for the experts ans.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Is It possible for PO

Regards

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No kunal I dont think that it is possible.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The Q plan will come into the picture after the GR made for the materials in case of procurement and

after the relase or prod order or the batch creation of the product /assembly

So i donot think so. there is no link b/w PR and PO

Thanks

vbraj