cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakup Details missing in Pie Chart for AC 5.3 (RAR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

W.r.t. I have created another connection to a new client from the same system in AC 5.3.

Now the PIE Chart is missing the breakup of details of risks and analysis.

Checking the background job daemon, the job has completed successfully for all the 3 ERP Clients connected to GRC AC 5.3.

Please can someone urgently assist how to get the detailed breakup in Pie Chart. The same is available for the other 2 Clients which were there earlier, just that the new connection does not shows the details.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Many thanks for your assistance. The issue was solved as below.

We are not utilising the Logical System and it is at connector level that the Function Action and Function Permission are to be updated under Function tab.

Please note that this is not the standard recommendation by SAP.

Doing things this way, requires the upload of the objects mentioned above at Individual Connector level.

Once done, I generated the Ruleset again.

A complete sync thereafter, resulted in the pie chart, being populated with Analysis and Details necessary.

Thanks !

Prashant

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Did you complete full batch risk analysis and update management reports for the new client?

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur.

Yes I did complted a complete sync for all the Clients connected to GRC AC 5.3

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prshanth

I understand from the thread you referred that you made some changes to your logical system.

If so, have you generated rules to the logical system? also check for the default rule set you used for risk analysis.

Regards

Swarna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swarna!

Can someone indicate what is the case when the logical systems are not used.

I only spot a difference in the upload of "Function Authorization" where we can upload it against the Logical System or an individual connector.

Rest all rules/ rulesets and objects upload, are to be done independent of any such value.

Please help me understand, how that part of upload works and how the affects Management view.

Original problem remains the same as mentioned in the begining of thread.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth

Rules are to be generated everytime after the changes made to Logical systems to take effect.

The below procedure for generation of logical system rules may clarify your doubts.

1. Create / make the necessary changes to the LOGICAL SYSTEM

2. Go to Rule Architect Tab --> Utilities --> Export rules --> Select the components associated with your RULES --> Then select the SOURCE system from which rules are to be exported ---> Select the LOGICAL SYSTEM as DESTINATION

3) A TEXT FILE will be generated - SAVE IT

4) Upload the TEXT FILE file using IMPORT option under UTILITIES

5) Go to CONFIGURATON TAB --> LOGICAL SYSTEM --> GENERATE RULES

Once the Logical System rules are generated, try generating Management Reports again which may solve your problem.

Regards

Swarna