cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All !!!!!!!

can we make storage location default by using transation variant. i tried but it's not becoming default. please suggest.

Regards,

Balu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you dont maintain the storage location system will not allow to do the PGI in the delivery it will throw ana error message as below

VL 604 storage location is not defined for delivery item 000010

BY t code SHD0 we can deafault storage location and assign the variant to the document type and the t code

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply, i used screen variant and i made the the storage location valus default for first 10 items. but i am facing a problem here, whenever i run the screen variant system showing the storage location valus default, system not saving the order if i am not maintaining the items for all storage locations. (E.g., as i said earlier i made first 10 items storage locations default, if i maintain 5 items in the order and if i try to save the order, system is not allowing me to save, and asking me to maintain items for remaining 5)

and also please let me know, how to assign screen variant to standard T.Code: Eg: VA01, without creating Z T.Code.

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By default when u save after creating screetn variant through SHD0 it stores with Standard Tcode only.

And in your screen variant whil you creating you enter your default storage location in the field , the momnent you press enter you will get Confirm screen entries screen

there you mention W.content and Output only option against your storage loction field , clidk them

Hope this helps;

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T.Code SHD0 - Transaction and Screen Variants, and create screen variant for the same.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with screen Varient

Kapil