Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

hi

i have implemented ESS 60.2 which is running on WAS 6.40 and in portal when i go to personal information tab there are 4 SAP delivered servcies whcih includes address, personal data , bank details and family depented. out of these 4 service 2 are running fine which include family depedent and address. but when i can go to edit the other two service which include Bank details and personal data i get the following error:

Critical Error

A critical error has occured. Processing of the service had to be terminated. Unsaved data has been lost.

Please contact your system administrator.

An exception that could not be caught occurred., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: An exception that could not be caught occurred., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.xx.bank.fc.FcPerBankXX.modifyRecord(FcPerBankXX.java:204)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.xx.bank.fc.wdp.InternalFcPerBankXX.modifyRecord(InternalFcPerBankXX.java:664)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.xx.bank.fc.FcPerBankXXInterface.modifyRecord(FcPerBankXXInterface.java:116)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.xx.bank.fc.wdp.InternalFcPerBankXXInterface.modifyRecord(InternalFcPerBankXXInterface.java:228)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.xx.bank.fc.wdp.InternalFcPerBankXXInterface$External.modifyRecord(InternalFcPerBankXXInterface.java:304)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.VcPerBankUSDetail.onFlush(VcPerBankUSDetail.java:192)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.wdp.InternalVcPerBankUSDetail.onFlush(InternalVcPerBankUSDetail.java:223)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.VcPerBankUSDetailInterface.onFlush(VcPerBankUSDetailInterface.java:145)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.wdp.InternalVcPerBankUSDetailInterface.onFlush(InternalVcPerBankUSDetailInterface.java:131)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.wdp.InternalVcPerBankUSDetailInterface$External.onFlush(InternalVcPerBankUSDetailInterface.java:207)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:397)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:354)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.access$1300(FPMComponent.java:71)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.raiseReviewAndSaveEvent(FPMComponent.java:800)

at com.sap.xss.per.vc.detailnavi.VcPersInfoDetailNavi.next(VcPersInfoDetailNavi.java:197)

at com.sap.xss.per.vc.detailnavi.wdp.InternalVcPersInfoDetailNavi.next(InternalVcPersInfoDetailNavi.java:145)

at com.sap.xss.per.vc.detailnavi.DetailNaviView.onActionNext(DetailNaviView.java:153)

at com.sap.xss.per.vc.detailnavi.wdp.InternalDetailNaviView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalDetailNaviView.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.handleAction(WebDynproMainTask.java:101)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.handleActionEvent(WebDynproMainTask.java:

i have made all the JCO connections and Jco is working fine in the

please help asap

Thanks

Best Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question