cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Down Payment w.r.t sales order only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q1- We are posting Customer Down payment w.r.t Sales order number with line item number. How come we enter sales order number only without line item number at the time of down payment.

Q2- After the down payment posting F-29 , how its possible to change the line item of sales order number?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this down payment invoice,we are using billing plan at the sales document item level.

Goto the T.Code "VA02".Enter the sales order number.Enter.

Goto Item details.Goto billing plan tab.Remove the billing block for the down payment item.And maintain the billing block for other items.

Goto the T.Code "VF01" and enter the sales order number.It will take that down payment item.

Save.

Next step is to make payment.It can be done either by using the T.Code "F-28" by selecting the "Special G/L indicator" as "F" or by using the T.Code "F-29" too.

After creating the down payment,we can change item quantity and price too.But you cannot change the down payment item in billing plan.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karishan........ for your detail reply........but

In our business scenerio there is No Billing Plan Tab.There is Billing Tab where the billing block is empty.

our requirement is that when we do F-29 (Customer down payment), we normally enter sales order number with reference of line item number (eg 10) which is mandetory to be enter.We want to enter sales order number only without entering line item number in F-29.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

have you got answer for posting only through Sales order. I am also stuck in same issue. Can you please tell me how can do posting only through Sales order

Regards

Tejas

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Did you find out how to do it?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Down payment in SD without billing plan is not possible.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Moazzam, but it is possible: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/46/27dcd449fc14dce10000000a155369/content.htm?framese...

However, I'm using Billing plan. The only thing we want to know is during the down payment posting with f-29 it's possible to post it against the whole sales order (and not item by item). As it is possible during the incoming payment posting with F-28.

Kind regards,

Fortian

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you give Sales order number to create Downpayment ,system will considers the Line items in Sales order ( no need to specifies the Line items).

Ex: In a sales order(1234) Laptop is the Line item

if you are going to create Downpayment for 1234 sales order system will considers the downpayment for Laptop.

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

About my Q1: In our system line item is manadatory to be enter with sales order number at the time of customer down payment.

Is there any configuration issue to resolve without line item number? Please reply in detail.