cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records are not showing in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My List price for XXXX material is amount $$$$$. Condition records having required validity.

But the values are not showing in invoice though the pricing analysis shows green for this condition type.

Condition values shown perfectly in preceeding documents.

Analysis message says " Condition record exists but has not been set "

Can you please suggest me, why this condition values are not shown in net value and suggest me the fis.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by: Ganesh B on Feb 4, 2010 4:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T. Code "VF03".

Enter your billing document number.Enter.Check what is the pricing procedure determined here.Goto the T.Code "V/08".Check whether that condition type present in that procedure.

If so check the validity of the condition records.Ensure it falls under your billing document date.Also ensure that it is not marked for deletion.For this goto the last column in the condition record screen "VK12 T.Code".Ensure that this check box is not ticked.

And you are telling that you are able get this one in previous documents.

Goto the T.Code "VTFA(if your scenario is order related billing)" else goto the T.Code "VTFL(If your scenario is delivery-related billing)".

Select your valid combination.Double click on item.Select your item category.Details.

Make the Pricing type as "D" and pricing source as "blank".

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

It is strange that all the settings you have mentioned are already existing in the system.

I have updated the pricing in Invoice but still Price is not populated for the line item.

Shall I check any settings in regard to the User Exit which updates the values in source document ??

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto conditions tab, select "UPDATE" button and select option "B" .This updates the pricing and the error would not appear again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar error recently. If you have used the Z field in your condition table instead of original SAP field, you have to check the user exit. or you can create an append for the Z field, for this you have to have developer access key. if do not have it, you can approch a developer.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below points

Go to Conditions Tab click on "Update" button and select "Carry out New Pricing".

Go to VK12 and check the release status of the condition record.

Check the pricing procedure determination in ovkk is correct& whether the condition records are maintained for the correct condition table

Check the Condition records validity

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Genesh,

You need to check ,which combination you have maintained condition record ,whther that combination has satisfied in your invoice.

Ex:Customer /Material/Distribution channel/Division.

1000/p-19991/01/01...this should satisfiy and check as per your first thread.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the validity period of the condition records and also check that condition records have not been deleted in VK12.

Regds,

Abhee