Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company billing

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Inter company sales process how do I proceed with the intercompany billing which the delivering company has to do against ordering company?......should I go with the same t code vf01 or how it is?.....which documents will the ordering company take as a reference for intercompany billing?.......in assigning internal customer no for the sales org to which sales org assignment has to be done either ordering company sales org (or) delivering company sales org?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

KIndly check the below link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyofINTERCOMPANYBILLING

REgards

Damu

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Damu,

Thanks for ur reply....I already gone thru that document only then I got few more doubts which I have posted here....in that tey suggested to create intercompany billing with t code vf01 which is not possible from my end(system says sales org not defined) also which document sud I take as a reference while creating intercompany billing?..........thanks in advance

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add to my boubts is there any doc called intercompany delivery document?.........Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN your case you have extend the customer to the delivering sales area after that you are able to create inter company billing

The internal customer has to be assigned in the belowSAP->IMG->S.D -> BILLING->INTERCOMPANY BILLING---->DEFINE INTERNAL CUSTOMER BY SALES ORGANIZATION

check the below link also

REgards

Damu

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

(system says sales org not defined)

To correct this error you need to make sure of three things

1.The internal customer number needs to be assigned in the details of ordering sales org in its enetrprise structure details in t code OVX5

2.Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization T code OVVA

3.The internal customer should exist in both ordering and delivering sales areas

Hi Check this thread

My suggestion on sep 11---2009 9.35 am and azzez's response to that

same error

Forum post in ERP SD Billing: Re: Intercompany Billing not Intercompany STO

I most probably feel the third thing is missing from your end

which document sud I take as a reference while creating intercompany billing?..........

The delivery number only

If it is a intercompany sales then even after creating the end customer invoice F2 billing type that delivery will show as being progressed

Only after creating intercompany bill it will close

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem got solved.....I would like to share some inputs which I think would be pertinent here......I got many replies for this query but those are very different from the real settings which I made....I was suggested to assign delivering plant to ordering sales area but things got executed only when I assigned del plant to del sales area.....another seeting is I assigned del plant to ordering distribution chain.......

Can any1 throw some more light on how system is acknowledging the payer(ordering company) + how sales area of ordering company is determined? + how billing type is determined as IV?.......

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear S Kumar,

Here you have given two solutions:

1) Assign Delivering plant to sales area of delivering plant/ company.

2) Assign delivering plant to ordering sales line i.e. sales organization & distribution channel that had received order from customer.

The second step allows system to use plant of other company code as delivering plant..

And the first step helps to make the intercompany billing document for the internal customer i.e. the ordering sales organization.

Hope it clears.

Regards,

Ravi