cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send big message one bye one without bpm in PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

I have to send a big messages one by one to the CRM, without using BPM.

Can you please suggest us some way around, the data is going to CRM via proxy and at the sender side we are using file content conversion which we don't want to change.

Please let me know some better idea and if possible some related example as well.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a scenario as well which is using mail sender, and the message is going to CRM through proxy.

And because of the bigger message it is creating the problem, so that i am looking some alternate solution through which smaller amount of message can be sent to the CRM.

I do have an idea of record set per message, but i need some general solution so that it can be applied in both the cases.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

if this with case with file receiver side.then how can we spilt big messages?

Regards

ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply, what if we are using mail adapter insteed of file.

Thanks,

Raj.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mail adapter does not provide us with option to split the message.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mail adapter???? no way..its not going to solve your problem,only option i already mentioned is use Recordset per message in sender File Adapter,have you tried??

Regards,

Raj

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options

1)Split the message and then send

2)Use Record set per message option in File Sender adapter,there give value 20 or any number..then it takes 20 records at a time will send to receiver.

BPM is not option,even if you use BPM ,its not going to solve your problem..

Regards,

Raj

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

What is your defination of big message (the size of message)? In file adapter you get an option of sending the messages per record set, in nut shell it is just splitting the big file such that it easly gets processed by the PI, Also it wont affect the end to end process, hence gives the good performance.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh