SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event 940 and 945 Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to put a check at event 940 and or 945. I need to check the Business area wise total should be Zero. If BA sum not Zero than exclude from transfer. This check is at reconciliation key level.

Events 945: This event calling record by record and pass on.

Regards

Srini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I'm not sure these 2 events will help you achieve the requirement. Event 940 is used to change the text and "assignment" filed of transferred document. Not sure you can actually stop the transfer in there. Same in event 945 where you can change CO account assignments.

Have you considered implementing the logic on the creation of the FI-CA document? Explore event 0040 for example.

I don't see why you're creating a document that does not need to be transferred to GL.

Jean-Marie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I'm not sure these 2 events will help you achieve the requirement. Event 940 is used to change the text and "assignment" filed of transferred document. Not sure you can actually stop the transfer in there. Same in event 945 where you can change CO account assignments.

Have you considered implementing the logic on the creation of the FI-CA document? Explore event 0040 for example.

I don't see why you're creating a document that does not need to be transferred to GL.

Jean-Marie

0 Kudos

Hi

I used event 50 to put check point at the time of document post.

Regards

Srinivas