cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to JMS sceanrio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am working on a scenario in which have to send a txt file as an attachment to the mail box.

XI will pick up teh file from a location and send to the mail box as an attachment to the concerned recipients.

1) Do I need to design any data type, message type or message interface. also let me know any mapping is required?

2) Can any one please tell , how to configure the JMS adapter at the receiver side.

3) Is JMS adapter is the right option to use for sending mails as an attachment.

Thanks

Virendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am working on a scenario in which have to send a txt file as an attachment to the mail box.

>

> XI will pick up teh file from a location and send to the mail box as an attachment to the concerned recipients.

>

> 1) Do I need to design any data type, message type or message interface. also let me know any mapping is required?

If there is no mapping logic required,just copying the file and send to mail box as an attachment then no mapping required

>

> 2) Can any one please tell , how to configure the JMS adapter at the receiver side.

Why you required JMS Adapter in this case?? use Mail Receiver adapter,JMS adapter not going to help at all.

>

> 3) Is JMS adapter is the right option to use for sending mails as an attachment.

>

Receiver Mail Adapter is the option in your case,use mail packgae while configuring Mail Adapter.

the usage of JMS adapter is different.

search in sdn for more info on Mail Adapter.

Regards,

Raj