cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipts data from ECC 6.0 to APO system (point to point)

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team

Good day to you. Now i have the below requirement.

1. From legacy system i am getting Goods Receipt data and i want to create GRs in ECC system. for this i found a relavent bapi (ie BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE). please correct me if i am wrong.

2. As soon as GRs gets create in ECC system, i want to push this data to APO system for udpates. -- > so for this requirement i want to know is there any user-exit/badi exists in which i can write a code to trigger the RFC function module which takes data from ECC system and updates into APO system or is there any other way to perform this task. please suggest me on this.

my Interface landscape is as below.

Legacy system -

> ECC system -

> APO sytem

i want to push GR data from legacy system to APO sytem as mentioned in the above two steps. so requesting you to please suggest the solution accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

REgards

RAj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

i got the solution so withdrawing the question.

Bhushan_hs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

How did you achieve this requirement, Please share your thought because i am also having the similar requirement.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the inbound goods movement use IDOC MBGMCR02 (this is based on the bapi you mention)

then you can use my method to send the GM from ECC to APO

http://www.scmexpertonline.com/article.cfm?session=&uid=7826d266-541e-41f1-961c-dc0850470cab

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michal

thanks for your reply. In the meantime, i see the below sentence

To use standard message control to send IDocs from material movements created using transaction MIGO, you need to follow the steps in the next section to implement the functionality. The steps are required because no predefined output type exists for an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Application Link Enabling (ALE) scenario for transaction MIGO.

From the above sentence, i request you to please explain me the steps (ie which is kept in block letters) which i need to follow to perform the task by using message control.

And in the meantime, i see the disadvantages of using user-exit. it is very helpful to me. but can you please provide me the user-exit name which i can use for doing this task because i can try to do perform the task by using the user-exit also and message control also. so that i can find the difference. Please note that i am in investigation stage only. so i am requesting the for the user-exit name also.

thanks in advance.

Regards

raj

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>From the above sentence, i request you to please explain me the steps (ie which is kept in block letters) which i need to follow to perform the task by using message control.

everything is described step by step in my article that I mentioned - step by step message control configuration + everything related to the outbound goods movement

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Michal

I am unable to see the full article. i think it is the paid option one. Anyways thanks for your reply.

Team

Can any one look into the michal comments and put your comments on this.

Regards

Raj