Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteration of process of PR in R/3 that already arose for SRM

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Once to PR it arose for SRM have as to return the process and to give continuity to my PR in R/3?

In the table EBAN once my field EPROFILE is with the defined profile in V_T160PR he doesn't let to treat me to PR in R/3.

Does a standard form exist of cleaning the data of the field EPROFILE for a PR that correspondent was for SRM?

Thanks,

pedro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any standard form to remove the profile, only thing you can do define the profile criteria properly or there is BADI you can use to put more robust criteria for profile determination.

-- if this doesn't help plz explain it with a scenario we will help you.

BR

Padhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pedro,

Try resetting the profile indicator once the PR is transferred to the SRM system in the BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT in R/3.

See the foll thread for more details:

BR,

Deepti.

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, thank you for the answer.

I already have that BADI activates for some other functionalities.

In the link that gave me as reference, did I see that it was possible to manipulate EPROFILE in EBAN, but could it explain to me a scenery that I can take an action in SRM in SC and what does in R/3 reflect?

For instance, to create a button in SC and what when clicking in that button do I remove that document of SRM and do clean the 01 of EPROFILE?

Thanks in advanced,

Pedro