cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User, Role, Profile Synchronization - Full sync job

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've scheduled this job and it's been running since feb 2. I understand that this job brings only the header data into CC tables. When I look at the CC log file.- It says Delete user XXXX from all tables. I checked the userid in the backend system it actually does not exist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was virsa_cc_prmvl table. We trucated the table and created index for it a resheduled the job. It got completed in 2 mins compared to days earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last time when I executed full sysnc. user sync job it took almost a

week to complete. I've scheduled this job again yesterday and is still

running. When I see the log it says "Delete user BENS1 from all tables". It is

deleting the users in alphabetical order and when I look into the

backend system user BENS1 never existed in the sytem. How I can improve the speed for completing this sync. job

as I understand that it only brings the header data and should not take

much time.

Thank you,

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

GRC RIG has created an accelerator "How to Performance Optimize SAP GRC Access Control 5.3" which provides step by step instructions to increase performance of AC 5.3.

Please find the document at the following link on SDN.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90aa3190-8386-2b10-c4ba-ced67322e...

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I noticed this performance problem only when SAP system is running with Oracle database. There was a noticeable performance improvement when our basis admin performed database stats on virsa_cc_prmvl table. (do it on all virsa_cc* tables)

Thanks

Himadama

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

So what is the issue?

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering from where these user ids came from, which the bg job is deleting as these userids do not exist in the backend system.