cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM5 - whats the point

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a performacne issue with VKM5 in that it is pretty much pulling back all deliveries. After lloking at the transaction, it actaully calls VKM4, but only checks for delvieries, and oddly it wipes out the status of A & B, so that is why it pulls back every delivery, even completed deliveries. Where as if you run VKM4 you only get incomplete deliviers. So my question is what is the point in VMK5 or am I missing something.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VKM5 displays all delvieries when we run it. It doesn't restrict on blocked orders. The reason for this is in the VKM5 program it calls the VMK4 program passing in an empty range of status's, so effectively telling VKM4 to go and get all deliveries regardless of the status. Where as if you run VKM4, the status is defaulted to A and B...

Edited by: showthousand on Feb 4, 2010 7:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run VKM5 I get all deliveries - this is because VMK5 passes in an empty range of status's, so it pulls back every status. Is there something we need to do to ensure it only brings back blocked delvieries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

But VKM5 only displays the list of blocked documents.

Can you eloberate your query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VKM4 - basically is the credit report, which can be executed based on our requirement, by maintaining the required input.

VKM5 - is used to display the blocked deliveries & has the option to release. Like VKM3 is used to display blocked sales documents.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VKM4 - is having both features sales document and delivery document see under sub tab RANGE OF DOCUMENT

VKM5 - Is exclisively for Delivery documents

Kapil